Mad Men: Season 4
The fourth season of the American television drama series Mad Men premiered on July 25, 2010 and concluded on October 17, 2010. It consisted of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes in length. AMC broadcast the fourth season on Sundays at 10:00 pm in the United States.
Season four takes place between November 1964 and October 1965. It is set at the new and considerably more modern advertising agency, Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. The main narrative of the fourth season is driven by Don Draper’s identity crisis. As Don falls deeper into existential despair, he begins regularly meeting with women of loose moral character and faces debilitating alcoholism.
The fourth season was commended by the television critic community, especially for the continued excellence in all areas of production during the fourth season, as well as the character development of Don Draper, Peggy Olson, and the rest of the ensemble cast. It received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series and recognition from the American Film Institute for the fourth year in a row.
- 4-1Public RelationsJul. 25, 2010
- 4-2Christmas Comes But Once a YearAug. 01, 2010
- 4-3The Good NewsAug. 08, 2010
- 4-4The RejectedAug. 15, 2010
- 4-5The Chrysanthemum and the SwordAug. 22, 2010
- 4-6Waldorf StoriesAug. 29, 2010
- 4-7The SuitcaseSep. 05, 2010
- 4-8The Summer ManSep. 12, 2010
- 4-9The Beautiful GirlsSep. 19, 2010
- 4-10Hands and KneesSep. 26, 2010
- 4-11Chinese WallOct. 03, 2010
- 4-12Blowing SmokeOct. 10, 2010
- 4-13TomorrowlandOct. 17, 2010