True Blood: Season 1
The first season of the American television drama series True Blood premiered on September 7, 2008 and concluded on November 23, 2008. It consists of 12 episodes, each running approximately 55 minutes in length and was, for the most part, based on the novel Dead Until Dark, the first entry in The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. The story takes place in the fictional town of Bon Temps, Louisiana, two years after vampires have made their presence known to mankind, and follows telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse as she attempts to solve a series of murders that seem to be motivated by a hatred of vampires.
HBO broadcast the first season on Sunday nights at 9:00 pm in the United States, with a repeat showing at 11:00 pm. The complete first season was released on DVD and Blu-ray on May 19, 2009.
- 1-1Strange LoveSep. 07, 2008
- 1-2The First TasteSep. 14, 2008
- 1-3MineSep. 21, 2008
- 1-4Escape from Dragon HouseSep. 28, 2008
- 1-5Sparks Fly OutOct. 05, 2008
- 1-6Cold GroundOct. 12, 2008
- 1-7Burning House of LoveOct. 19, 2008
- 1-8The Fourth Man in the FireOct. 26, 2008
- 1-9Plaisir DNov. 02, 2008
- 1-10I DonNov. 09, 2008
- 1-11To Love Is To BuryNov. 16, 2008
- 1-12YouNov. 23, 2008